Tuesday 1 December 2015

Research summary

At this point I am very happy with my research and just finishing off my planning before filming next week. The overview of various short films and short films posters has given me good ideas which I have incorporated into my planning. The ancillary task is one which I will complete over the Christmas holidays, but I feel the research of that side of the task is already enough to plan and create that poster.

My short film itself is almost fully scripted and storyboarded, inspiration from other films in the crime-thriller genre and short films have each heavily influenced my ideas and script. The art of film-noir is also planned to be featured in my final piece, due to research done at the start of the year.

One component of research that I am lacking greatly is customer feedback. So far I have not received enough responses in my survey to help benefit my planning. This is something I do plan to complete, but it will mean continuing the planning aspect throughout the filming period.

If there are any films or other pieces of media that I see within the next few weeks, I will add it to my research and planning section in order to refine it further. There is still work to be done, and it will be completed by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment