Wednesday 10 February 2016

Field of Snakes (draft 3)

On my second day of filming I filmed the first half of my short film. Unfortunately the location was right next to the M25- resulting in a lot of background sound that was hard to remove in post production. Furthering this, there was almost no cover from sunlight and I do not have the equipment to overcome this through software or hardware. This resulted in the draft requiring heavy filters on both visuals and audio in order to hear and see the characters clearly. To prevent this in re-shoots I will film in another locations, I am planning on Elk Meadows which will hopefully be free to film in during the half term.

The content itself I am overall happy with, the performances and script may need to be improved slightly, but at least I now have a better idea of how to shoot on the next day of filming. Props and continuity also need a greater focus on as they are flawed in this draft.


No comments:

Post a Comment