Monday 4 April 2016

Field of Snakes review

Prior to drafting this review I looked deeply into the construct of film reviews from various sources of paper-based articles and web-based articles. Following this I applied my findings by drafting a basic template using Pages.

I then chose the images I would use which would hopefully establish the films one without giving a way important plot points. I then continued to write a basic summary of the plot, followed by a minor evaluation from a third person perspective.

Once these were both completed I inserted the text and images into my template, editing some text to fit into the margins.

Here is my final film review for 'Field of Snakes'




I contemplated adding titles and social media links as a footer, but decided not to as it is not featured in the majority of reviews I have analysed.

No comments:

Post a Comment