Saturday 31 October 2015

Scrapped storyborads

Beginning my planning I do not have a dominant idea of what I want to create in terms of narrative and plot. I have theorised many scenarios through storyboarding scenes with the hopes of building inspiration for my end product.
Here are a few of the storyboards I have created:

With this first storyboard I have created test shots which I have not yet been able to film due to people not being available. However I think the idea of having a character waiting for a car to take part in a drug deal/job is something that I could include in my thriller.


This negotiation scene around a table is greatly inspired by Lee Van Clef's first scene in the Good the Bad and the Ugly. I would love to revive some conventions from the Spaghetti Western genre and think that I will look further into this in later storyboards.


Again, a storyboard inspired by 60's/70's Westerns. A possible follow up to my first storyboard.


I have considered featuring each of these scenes in 3 acts: job brief, capture, job. However I am unsure if fitting 3 scenes would be possible with the limited 5 minute runtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment