Wednesday 16 March 2016

Field of Snakes (draft 4)

With this draft I have reshot and re-editided the second half of my short film. With this draft I ensured that the light would stay the same throughout filming, so that the confrontation would appear to take place within 3-5 minutes.  For instance I put the blinds down so that if the light outside did change it would have a nullified effect on the interior lighting. This also resulted in the lighting being more natural so I would be able to apply filters without them looking too strong.

I also took more time preparing the placement of objects within each shot before and during shooting as I saw mise-en-scene as one of my weakest points in the first draft.

Unfortunately due to the cast not being very focused from he start, it took a while for steady filming to take place. Despite this, we managed to get each shot featured on the shot list with some extra filler shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment