Thursday 31 March 2016

Final editing session

Over the course of this project, with the help of friends from my class, I have been able to edit the raw footage to create a cohesive story structured in the way I had initially intended. However, through discovering the capabilities of iMovie and various other editing softwares I have developed my ideas further and made slight adaptations to my initial plans.


Unfortunately some unplanned changes I've had to make are due to limitations and flaws with the technology I have been using. To counter these problems I should have tested the software and hardware that I would be using. My lack of understanding of the equipment led to needed re-shoots in order to fix lighting and audio problems which I had initially planned to fix in editing. Perhaps using software such as Adobe Premier as oppose to iMovie would have granted me better ability to fix some flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment