Friday 12 June 2015

Introduction to brief

In our first lesson our teacher introduced us to the three brief's we could choose for our A2 course. These three brief's are to create:

- A music video
- An advert
- A short film

During the next three weeks I will look into what each of these brief's consist of and choose which one I will follow for the rest of my A2 course. Initially I would have picked a music video straight away but after the introduction I have decided that that may be the most difficult task for me to achieve a high grade in. However, after looking at other peoples A2 tasks on YouTube and the VLE I find the music video tasks to be the most impressive.
Despite this, I am still currently looking into all the brief's as the music videos do look like a lot more work. Moreover, both the short films and the adverts I watched fall in to many different genres such as documentary or action. The short films are also very similar to the AS course as we had to make an opening to a thriller; Therefore I already have some experience in making this type of film.



No comments:

Post a Comment